The ACGR’s Graduate Research Impact Blog is a digital platform for knowledge exchange between academics, graduate researchers and all their stakeholders. It aims to provide a forum to comment on current issues and advances in graduate research.
The Impact Blog also provides a platform for member institutions to profile examples of excellence, innovation and best practice.
We welcome contributions from member representatives, individuals and organisations to showcase different perspectives. Specifically, we are looking for:
- Thought pieces and provocations on the value and impact of graduate research
- Best practice examples, be that innovative graduate research programs or initiatives
- Graduate researcher profiles and examples of impactful research
- Examples showcasing where the production of new knowledge has created or generated positive benefits and impact for the academy and/or the community
- Examples of significant contributions from graduate research (and researchers) to institutional, national and international research outputs
Additional information about our submission process, including FAQs, can be viewed on the contributions page.
To discuss or nominate a potential contribution please contact the ACGR Digital Communications and Member Engagement Coordinator, Rees Quilford, via email on .