ACGR are seeking an experienced communications professional to deliver digital communications and member engagement services to help tell our important story to institutional members and stakeholders.
Please direct all enquiries and expressions of interest to Tracy Sullivan, ACGR Executive Director via email at
ACGR’s purpose is to promote and support excellence in graduate research education through establishing best practice standards, providing a forum for networking and practice sharing amongst graduate research leaders, influencing the development of graduate research policy and promoting the benefits of graduate research.
ACGR are seeking a communications professional to deliver digital communications and member engagement services to help tell our important story to institutional members and stakeholders. This contract role supports the goal of positioning ACGR as Australia’s peak body for graduate research through developing targeted content, maintaining the ACGR website and supporting member events and communications. Demonstrated experience in communications, and event management would be highly regarded.
- 12-month contract with extension options
- Remote location
- 10 hours per week / $50 per hour (incl GST)
Services Within Scope
- Maintain the ACGR website
- Liaise with the Executive Director to ensure that all ACGR events, resources and activities are communicated to relevant stakeholders. This includes the production, writing and/or editing of communications materials including Electronic Direct Mail (EDM), flyers, promotional material, invitations and website content
- Develop content for Linkedin and Twitter and moderate online engagement
- Prepare media releases, blogs and posts to enhance the profile of the ACGR and communicate key information to targeted audiences
- Curate and manage submission and publication of the ACGR Impact Blog
- Monitor website usage to recommend updates to content and navigation and implementing Search Engine Optimisation
- Coordinate reports and analytics for digital channels.
- Ensure that online assets are posted in line with social media guidelines and best practice
- Ensure calendar of events is up to date and that members are notified via digital platforms
- Support the Executive Director in the management of ACGR events including listing, registration, scheduling Zoom meetings and making content available.
Download the position description.
Please direct all enquiries to Tracy Sullivan, ACGR Executive Director via email at