Can you promote the value and impact of Australia’s graduate research community, share good practice, insights and solutions via targeted media and social media campaigns?
The Australian Council of Graduate Research (ACGR) is a highly regarded peak body, established in 1995 to promote excellence in graduate research education. All Australian universities are members of the ACGR and our activities impact over 68,000 PhD candidates across the country. Graduate research generates economic and social benefits for Australia, provides a highly skilled workforce and enables Australia to be competitive in global research, scholarship, and innovation.
We are seeking an experienced communications professional to deliver digital communications and member engagement services to help tell our important story to institutional members and stakeholders. This is for a 12 month period January – December 2022.
Your demonstrated experience in communications, campaign planning, and event management would be highly regarded.
Services Within Scope
- Maintain the ACGR website
- Liaise with the Executive Director to ensure that all ACGR events, resources and activities are communicated to relevant stakeholders. This includes the production, writing and/or editing of communications materials including Electronic Direct Mail (EDM), flyers, promotional material, invitations and website content
- Develop content for Linkedin and Twitter and moderate online engagement
- Prepare media releases, blogs and posts to enhance the profile of the ACGR and communicate key information to targeted audiences
- Monitor website usage to recommend updates to content and navigation and implementing Search Engine Optimisation
- Coordinate reports and analytics for digital channels.
- Ensure that online assets are posted in line with social media guidelines and best practice
- Ensure calendar of events is up to date and that members are notified via digital platforms
- Support the Executive Director in the management of ACGR events including listing, registration, scheduling Zoom meetings and making content available.
Please submit a written proposal outlining your relevant experience and suitability by 5pm ADST on Wednesday 24 November.