What are your thoughts on Graduate Research Impact?
We want to hear from you!
Not sure what to write? How about some of these ideas…
Graduate research educators or partners:
- Why do you think graduate research is important?
- How are you involved in graduate research impact?
- What graduate research impacts can you tell us about?
Current graduate researchers:
- Why did you start a research degree?
- What is your topic and why is this research important to you?
- Why is it important to others?
- Who benefits from the research?
- Have you considered the impact of your research from the very start of your research program or has this developed over time?
- How are you engaging with end users (or next users)?
- What impact do you hope to make through your research?
Past graduate researchers:
- What are you doing now?
- How are you having impact?
- Is this different to what you had planned?
- How does it relate to your research?
- How has your research training prepared you for this role?
- What did your research training not prepare you for?
- What would you do differently in your research degree knowing what you know now?
- What would you say about the job opportuntiies for research graduates?
- What would you say about the training you recieved?
- What would you say about the capabilities you developed?
- What would you tell other graduates about the impact they can have with their research degree?
If you are intersted in writing a blog post, please see Contributing to the Blog for more information or email .
Photo by Viktor Forgacs on Unsplash
Leave a comment