Registrations are now open for the second meeting for 2019 which will be hosted by the University of Wollongong at their Innovation Campus on November 14 and 15 2019.
The full program will be published in October and will include a variety of issues of national importance including:
- assessing the effectiveness of end-user engagement activities and initiatives
- digital literacy for research candidates and graduates
- PhD student identities – who they are and who they may become
- Internationalising the PhD and international PhDs – getting the mix right
- Report from and engaging with the Department of Education
- and more…
The 2018-2019 Annual General Meeting will be held at this meeting.
Conference Dinner will be at the spectacular Harbourfront Seafood Restaurant and is included in the cost of registration.
Secure your places by registering here
Comprehensive delegate information including start and finish times, venue, travel information and accomodation suggestions are available here: Delegate information.